Sathya Sai Education Conference
FRIDAY, 8 June – 6:30 PM TO MONDAY, 11 JUNE 2018 – 12:30 PM
Sathya Sai School Hall, 9 Nullum Street, Murwillumbah, NSW 2084
It will be seven years after Sathya Sai Baba left His physical form that this conference is held. One of His legacies to us was his life of service in the areas of health, education, socio-care and enviro-care (particularly in the area of safe drinking water). This conference will be a milestone event for the Sathya Sai Organisation in Australia, as it takes education up as one of these key areas of service. The conference will look back at what has been achieved in Australia over the forty plus years since the SSIO started here, it will take stock of what we currently do here and overseas with Sathya Sai Education, and then it will develop a blueprint for action into the future. The Conference theme, aim, objectives and outcome are:
Theme: SATHYA SAI EDUCATION FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Aim: TO FURTHER THE UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTENCE AND PRACTICE OF SATHYA SAI EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA
- To share experiences and issues regarding implementation of Sai Spiritual Education (SSE).
- To share experiences and issues of taking EHV to the wider Australian Community.
- To learn about the implementation of Sathya Sai Education in, and the developments and plans for, our Sathya Sai School.
- To examine ways to share learning about EHV implementation from our Sathya Sai School with other schools and educators and SSE teachers in Australia.
- To establish what additional resources and training are needed to improve Sathya Sai Education in Australia.
- To learn about and discuss the relevance and applicability in Australia of new initiatives from around the world in Sathya Sai Education.
- To learn about and share resources available in Australia and elsewhere.
- To look at ways of achieving greater acceptance of SSEHV in the Australian community.
- To establish research proposals and priorities for Sathya Sai Education in Australia for credibility, acceptance and improvement.